Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Letter for the President
Dear Mr. President,
First of all, I would like to greet you a good day sir! I'm very thankful, for given me this opportunity to write a letter to you. You've been elected as president because we all know that you will be the one who make our country more beautiful. But in my own observation, you never doing your work more greater.
As a student of Ilocos Sur National High School, as I was observed in our campus. Some students are not attending their classes. I ask those students why they are not attending, and they answered me, they don't have enough money to come to school. I want to request that, will you help those student by giving them a full scholarships, so they will be inspired and do their all best to finish their study successful. If they will become successful they will give you their deepest thank and maybe they will also help you to improve our country.
I hope your sincerest help to us. Thank you for reading my message. I hope I didn't bother you sir. best wishes to you sir! Have a nice day sir!!
Sincerely yours,
Emcee Grace Bernasol
Student
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment